On your mark…
Get READY for your BEST YEAR!
What if deciding what you want to accomplish in the new year could be fun, creative AND inspiring? That’s exactly what will happen during the new and improved Ready Set GO! workshop.
During the Ready Set GO! workshop, you will:
- Allow yourself to playfully discover what you want to undertake in the new year
- Identify what will motivate you to make your new year goal(s) stick
- Learn a tool you can use over and over to keep you moving forward all year long
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible” ~ Tony Robbins
Make this YEAR different! Join us for the 2-Part VIRTUAL Ready Set GO! Workshop Series.
What People Are Saying…
“Fabulous content and motivating to realize and set goals. Nice to sit and construct a vision with thought and tangibility”
~ Barbara, Home Based Business Woman
“(This gave me…) the chance to tap into unknown knowledge and inner resources that could helpme define what direction I’m going.” ~ Serena LoPiccolo-Smith, Real Estate Professional
“Joy! It helped me renew my excitement for my future!”
~ Terri Hare, terridesign, Inc.
- Dates and times: (TBD – January 2021)
- Location: Over the phone, from the comfort of your home or office
Helen is planning to record the calls, so you can re-listen to one of the parts or if you have to miss a call, you’ll be covered.
Once your payment is received, Helen will send you an email confirmation with additional information about your time together!
A complete refund is available up to seven (7) days before the start of the workshop. However, after that time, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another workshop or another service offered by Helen Kosinski.
Questions and Concerns:
Do you have a question or concern about how this workshop will work? Please click here to go to the Ready Set GO! – Questions and Concerns page.
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world”
~ Joel A. Barker
About your Workshop Leader, Helen Kosinski:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Helen Kosinski. You can learn more about her by clicking here. Briefly, she has:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- The Coach U Certified Graduate designation
- The Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- The Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) certification
- Completion of the Adventure & Retreat Training program.
Helen loves working with people who are interested in creating successful lives and having fun in the process.
Helen looks forward to having you join us for a productive and creative time for this 2-part workshop!
What a wonderful feeling it will be to start the New Year with a CLEAR VISION of what YOU want to accomplish!
Do you have questions, click here to check out the Ready Set GO! – Questions and Concerns page.