Peace & Plans
We are living in crazy times!
You may be scared, frustrated and worried about so many different things. You’re also trying your best to stay positive and available for your family, friends, and clients, but the rollercoaster can get to you, too.
Wouldn’t it be great to spend a little time with a small group of women who get what you’re going through? Please join us…
“Nobody can bring you peace but yourself” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
In this small intimate group of women, you will:
- Find peace within chaos
- Create your plan from a place of clarity, instead of fear
- Experience a sense of community, even while honoring social distancing.
During this women’s retreat, you will:
- Connect with other women who understand what you’re going through
- Spend quiet time with your own thoughts
- Share insights with other (only if you want to…)
- Write in your journal
This is a two and 1/2 hour women’s virtual retreat using Zoom. Space is limited to six women per retreat.
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020
Time: 12pm to 2:30pm (Eastern Time)
Thank you for your interest in joining Helen for this virtual retreat! This retreat is now filled. If you would like to be one of the first people to know when she is offering it again, please register to get her newsletter “To Your Success!”. The registration box is at the top right of this page.
No refunds will be given; however, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another retreat or another service offered by Helen Kosinski.
Once your payment is received, Helen will send you an e-mail confirmation and additional information about your time together!
“All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
– Earl Nightingale
About Your Retreat Leader:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, Helen has:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- Obtained the Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) certification
- Completed the Adventure & Retreat Training Program
- Became a Certified Soul Level Animal Communicator®
Helen loves working with people interested in creating successful lives and having fun in the process! She looks forward to having you join her for this very special virtual retreat that gives you the opportunity to enjoy some peace as you put plans in place for this chaotic time!