The Paradise Path:
Stepping into Your Dream Life!
As women, our lives are so crazy busy that it is often difficult to find a minute to think about what we’re having for dinner, let alone what our dream life looks like! How would you like to spend three hours enjoying nature as you give yourself space to clearly envision the life of your dreams? Does this sound like paradise to you? I hope you’ll join us…
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
In this small intimate group of women, you will:
- Ponder the different facets of your ideal life
- Explore what gets in your way of making your dream life a reality
- Play with the steps that will bring you closer to your dream life
- Discover the importance of nurturing your dream
During this women’s retreat, you will:
- Walk and connect with nature
- Draw wisdom from the vastly different physical environments
- Spend quite time with your own thoughts
- Share insights with other (only if you want to…)
- Write in your journal
- Relax in a peaceful setting
Brenda Curry, BNI Executive Director
Paradise Path Women’s Walking Retreat Nickerson State Park, Brewster, MA (Cape Cod)
April 2, 2018
"I discovered I can enjoy peacefulness by staying in the moment more often. The Paradise Path Women's Walking Retreat is like a mini-vacation that doesn't take a lot of time or effort with amazing results."
This is a three hour women’s walking retreat on The Little Cliff Pond Trail (approx. 1.5 mile) at Nickerson State Park in Brewster, MA on Cape Cod. Space is limited to six women per retreat.
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Little Cliff Pond, Nickerson State Park, Brewster, MA
NOTE — This may be a NEW Location for you!
Thank you for visiting this page, unfortunately, this event is sold out. Helen will be offering this retreat again in the spring of 2020. Please bookmark this page and check back to register or you can join Helen’s Newsletter and be one of the first to know about this retreat and other events Helen offers. Please click here to join her newsletter.
A complete refund is available up to 7 days before the start of the retreat. However, after that time, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another retreat or another service offered by Helen Kosinski.
Once your payment is received, Helen will send you an e-mail confirmation and additional information about our time together!
Potential Additional Cost:
Nickerson State Park may collect a “Day Charge” on the day of our retreat. This charge may be $8 for MA plates and $10 for non-MA plates (cash only).
“To accomplish great things,
we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe.”
– Anatole France
About Your Retreat Leader:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, Helen has:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- Obtained the Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) certification
- Completed the Adventure & Retreat Training Program
Helen loves working with people interested in creating successful lives and having fun in the process! She looks forward to having you join her in the beauty of Nickerson State Park, where during the Paradise Path Women’s Walking Retreat you are given the time and space to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with your dream life!