The Paradise Path:
Stepping into Your Dream Life!
As women, our lives are so crazy busy that it is often difficult to find a minute to think about what we’re having for dinner, let alone what our dream life looks like! How would you like to spend three hours enjoying nature as you give yourself space to clearly envision the life of your dreams? Does this sound like paradise to you? I hope you’ll join us…
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
In this small intimate group of women, you will:
- Ponder the different facets of your ideal life
- Explore what gets in your way of making your dream life a reality
- Play with the steps that will bring you closer to your dream life
- Discover the importance of nurturing your dream
During this women’s retreat, you will:
- Walk and connect with nature
- Draw wisdom from the vastly different physical environments
- Spend quite time with your own thoughts
- Share insights with other (only if you want to…)
- Write in your journal
- Relax in a peaceful setting
This is a three hour women’s walking retreat on The Little Cliff Pond Trail (approx. 1.5 mile) at Nickerson State Park in Brewster, MA on Cape Cod. Space is limited to six women per retreat.
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Little Cliff Pond, Nickerson State Park, Brewster, MA
NOTE — This may be a NEW Location for you!
Please check back for the updated date for this retreat or you can sign-up for my Newsletter (at the bottom of this page) and you’ll be one of the first people to hear about the new date.
A complete refund is available up to 7 days before the start of the retreat. However, after that time, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another retreat or another service offered by me, Helen Kosinski.
Once your payment is received, I will send you an e-mail confirmation and additional information about our time together!
The fee to park at Nickerson State Park is $8 for MA license plates and $30 for non-MA license plates.
“To accomplish great things,
we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe.”
– Anatole France
About Your Retreat Leader:
I’m an ICF certified coach, animal communicator and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about me. Briefly, I have:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- Earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Soul Level Animal Communication® Certification
- Completed the Adventure & Retreat Training Program
I love working with people interested in creating impactful lives and having fun in the process! I look forward to having you join me in the beauty of Nickerson State Park, where during the Paradise Path Women’s Walking Retreat you are given the time and space to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with your dream life!
If you have any questions, please click here to send me an e-mail.