Nix The Noise
There is what I call “an undercurrent” that feels like it permeates everything right now. You may call it tension, energy, uncertainty, or noise. It often can make you feel as though you are straddling a line with conflicting ideas or thoughts on each side. As you straddle this line, you work hard to keep moving forward and not let the noise negatively impact you and what you are here to do. This can be draining!
In this small intimate group of women, you will:
- Figure out what you can do to nix the noise
- Move forward with confidence and certainty
- Understand the importance of honoring your boundaries
- Realize you are not the only one who feels this way
“The world is noisy and messy.
You need to deal with the noise and the uncertainty.”
~ Daphne Koller
During this women’s virtual retreat, you will:
- Connect with other women who can relate to your experiences
- Give yourself permission to ponder thought-provoking questions
- Share (only if you want to…)
- Give and receive encouragement
This is a two and 1/2 hour women’s virtual retreat using Zoom. Space is limited to eight women per retreat.
Thank you for your interest in the Nix The Noise Women’s Virtual Retreat! At this time, the next offering of this retreat is not available. Please revisit this page for updates or subscribe to my newsletter, To Your Success, to be one of the first to know when I’m offering this retreat again. To join my newsletter, go to the very bottom of this page and click the green “Yes!” button.
No refunds will be given; however, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another retreat or another service I offer.
Once your payment is received, I will send you an e-mail confirmation and additional information about your time together!
About Your Women’s Virtual Retreat Leader:
I am an ICF Certified Coach, Certified Soul Level Animal Communicator®, and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, Helen has:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- Earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) certification
- Obtained the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship (PATH) Equine Specialist in Mental Health & Learning (ESMHL) certification
- Completed the Adventure & Retreat Training Program
- Received the Certified Soul Level Animal Communicator® designation
I love working with people interested in creating successful lives and having fun in the process! I look forward to having you join me for this very special virtual retreat that gives you the opportunity to spend time to learn how to nix the noise that seems to permeate our everyday life!
If you have any questions, please click here to send me an e-mail.