I’m excited to offer the Horse Wisdom for Women Program. This is a wonderful opportunity to discover the positive impact working with the horses can have on your life!
When you join us, you will:
- De-stress and stay present as you spend time with the horses
- Learn how the herd reflects many things you experience in your own life
- Gain tips about how to live a more fulfilled life by mirroring some of the horse’s behaviors
- Explore horsemanship techniques
- Participate or observe personalized coaching sessions
- No prior horse experience is necessary.
- Riding is NOT part of these programs.
What people are saying:
“A beautiful opportunity to step back and let nature, a small group of woman and amazing horses let us be honest!” ~ Anna Ernest
“An eye-opening workshop. Learn more about yourself through interactions with animals.” ~ Javan at Momma Strong (https://www.mommastrong.com)
To be one of the first to know when the registration re-opens for this program, please sign-up for my newsletter by clicking here.
About Your Program Leader:
Helen Kosinski, Owner of Helen Kosinski:
I’m an ICF Certified Coach, animal communicator and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about me. Briefly, I have:
- An M.B.A from Boston University
- The Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) Certification
- Earned the Equine Specialist in Mental Health & Learning (ESMHL) Certification from Path International.
I love working with ever-evolving people who want to gain more clarity so they can make a bigger impact!
If you have any questions, please click here to send me an email.