Helen Kosinski and Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center are excited to offer the Horse Wisdom for Women Program. This is a wonderful opportunity to discover the positive impact working with the horses can have on your life!
When you join us, you will:
- De-stress and stay present as you spend time with the horses
- Learn how the herd reflects many things you experience in your own life
- Gain tips about how to live a more fulfilled life by mirroring some of the horse’s behaviors
- Explore horsemanship techniques
- Participate or observe personalized coaching sessions
- No prior horse experience is necessary.
- Riding is NOT part of these programs.
What people are saying:
“A beautiful opportunity to step back and let nature, a small group of woman and amazing horses let us be honest!” ~ Anna Ernest
“An eye-opening workshop. Learn more about yourself through interactions with animals.” ~ Javan at Momma Strong (https://www.mommastrong.com)
- TBD (2020)
To be one of the first to know when the registration re-opens for this program, please sign-up for Helen’s newsletter by clicking here.
All programs are held at Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center, 235 Run Hill Rd., Brewster, MA 02631 (https://www.emeraldhollow.org)
To register, please click here to go to the Horse Wisdom page on the Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center website.
About Your Program Leader:
Helen Kosinski, Owner of Helen Kosinski:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach, animal communicator and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, she has:
- An M.B.A from Boston University
- The Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) Certification
Helen loves working with people want to create successful lives and having fun in the process!
If you have any questions, please click here to send Helen an email.