Emerging from Hibernation
Hibernation has been what we needed to do for quite some time. It allowed us to survive the craziness of our world.
Now, it’s time to emerge from hibernation! We are rejuvenated and ready to tackle whatever comes our way with focus and enthusiasm!
How do you harness this unique time to create what is most important to you? Please join us for this fun and inspiring virtual retreat to find out how.
“Renewal is not just innovation and change. It is also the process of bringing the results of change into line with our purposes.”
– John W. Gardner
In this small intimate group of women, you will:
- Focus on what’s most important to you right now
- Explore what you must let go of and what you will enhance
- Discover what steps you want to take to move forward with ease and purpose.
During this women’s virtual retreat, you will:
- Connect with like minded women
- Spend quiet time with your own thoughts
- Share insights with others (only if you want to…)
- Write in your journal
This is a two and 1/2 hour women’s virtual retreat using Zoom. Space is limited to eight women per retreat.
Thank you for your interest in the Emerging from Hibernation Virtual Women’s Retreat! At this time, the next offering of this retreat is not available. Please revisit this page for updates or subscribe to my newsletter, To Your Success, to be one of the first to know when I’m offering this retreat again. To join my newsletter, go to the very bottom of this page and click the green “Yes!” button.
No refunds will be given; however, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another retreat or another service offered by Helen Kosinski.
Once your payment is received, Helen will send you an e-mail confirmation and additional information about your time together!
“Renewal requires opening yourself up to new ways of thinking and feeling.”
– Deborah Day
About Your Women’s Virtual Retreat Leader:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Helen Kosinski. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, Helen has:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- Obtained the Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) certification
- Completed the Adventure & Retreat Training Program
- Became a Certified Soul Level Animal Communicator®
Helen loves working with people interested in creating successful lives and having fun in the process!
If you have any questions, please click here to send Helen an e-mail.